Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

GoGo Retreat 2014

Last month Mom and I went on our third UK bases Mother Daughter craft retreat. These are just some of the layouts I created in class and at home.
 This was a great class to get into a crafty weekend. There is a hidden journalling pocket. I have never used a doily on a layout about me before... Sometimes I love using the Manufacturing strip on my layouts!!!
 This was one class I just had to do! Drew the Mickey head shape with mists and added a bunch of Simple Stories Say Cheese bits.  Peter took the photograph of us after we went on Kali River Rapids three times in a row! (We had to buy some dry clothes...)
 The sketch for this layout only had one photograph but I had these five of Layne jumping which I wanted to use.  I think it looks good with five photographs. I proud that I was able to fit all five jumping photographs on one layout.
I got this kit for a PL style page and used photographs taken on my phone of our weekend away.  Lots of shoes pictures in various places around the grounds of the hotel we were crafting at and various places around the airport.

I think I have finished most of the classes... still lots of new ideas running around my head though!

No comments :

Post a Comment