Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

One Little Word - Feb

For this months OLW prompt we had to create a collage or mood board keeping our word in mind.  I don't really read many magazines (other than craft or photography) and I didn't really want to buy any so I went on a more crafty pathway.

I started with stamping with my latest background stamp (herringbone design) and printed out quotes I found on Pinterest that 'spoke' to me.  A few little embellishments and washi tape and it was finished...

I'm not rushing with these prompts right now.  This has been on my desk for a few weeks so I can add things and think about things and enjoy the process, not get it finished the first weekend and Boom... it's done.  Sometimes you just need to take a step back.

Love this quote!

No comments :

Post a Comment