Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Garden Goddess

My Mom finally got her new shed! So she's/we've been busy painting and re-felting the roof etc. She wanted me to get lots of photographs of her hammering the felt into the roof!
It was a lovely sunny day and the roofing felt gets all nice and warm... heavenly lying against it...
I've been trying to remember what I learnt at the retreat a few months ago and try out new techniques.  I was washi tape as borders and used a hexagon template to draw shapes - some were covered and trimmed to size with washi tape (does that make sense) and some were stitched.
The white AC Thickers don't tend to stay stuck with me so I put one stitch on each letter to hold it there.
The photograph is a flap with journaling on the other and this group of other photographs.

So excited about doing this Camp Scrap class next month. I usually don;t finish online classes so hoping the summer warmth and sunshine will help me scrap! This class I'm not sure about... I think it would be good to get more/better use out of my phone camera....

No comments :

Post a Comment