Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Project Life - In Progress

 Mid way through the year, and my first Project Life post for 2014.  I've enjoyed playing around with some new supplies, and using up old supplies too.

For this week I printed out my photographs smaller than I wanted, so I cropped a couple of them smaller and created an arty card for them.  I've already dated all my "week #" cards so I had to go with a yellow theme. 
My pink bathmat matches with the pink patterned paper.  Loved playing with some new alphabet stamps, and adding some more decorations to the Simple Stories papers instead of just slotting them in.

I do my weeks from Monday to Sunday, but do this on the Saturday, so I just have to add some photographs from the Sunday and I can move onto the next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment