Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Gone Camping Francais Layout

My Mom found this old photograph of me in France one summer. I know it was taken by my brother Danny but I can't remember the year.
I knew that I wanted to play with some gesso this weekend, so I create a slight patterned background.  Keeping all the elements along one strip of 12 x 4 paper meant that I could add some embellishments and the title stickers while the gesso dried.

I've used some new stamps (from Studio Calico) and some older tags (travel and she said). Some new pink washi tape and older yellow washi tape.  A few heart stamps in grey ink tie in with the red heart on the pink tag sticker.

Journalling was added in a grey pen.  I know I was in France (must have been to that camp site every summer for about ten years) and I know I was with my Dad and Kate, and I know Danny took the photograph. But I'm not sure about the year...

No comments :

Post a Comment