Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Together Layout

Last month I went to see my Dad, Layne, Danny (brother) and Mary (sister in law).  After picking me up we went to the Model Yaught Pond to feed the birds and then went for a stroll around.  Layne picks which direction we go in.  We went down the slipway and across these stones to some steps up the bit that leads to the lighthouse. 

I rarely use a full sheet of patterned paper but I didn't want to cut this one up... Most of the 'bits' are contained in one block of dark blue paper.  I cut some vellum into pendant shapes and added some enamel dots to them (hides the adhesive too).

Finsihed with some more enamel dots in yellow, blue and green.  A simple journal card and tag are all that's needed to finish this layout.

I have cut off the barcode strip and put this layout in Laynes album.

No comments :

Post a Comment