Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Favourite Space

 This is the layout I created for the Merly Impressions Challenge for June.

I tried to take photographs of the tidiest parts of the craft room.  I'm in the process of organizing and tidying up... it might take a year or so...
 Used some foam tape to add some dimension.  Misted and stamped on the cardstock.  Added some strips of washi tape and some enamal dots.
 You can just about see the white "love" rub on.  Stamped some pink neon stars over it.
Put the date in the bracket label.  I think it will be nice to have something to look back on, once this room is tidy! to see the comparison.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Jenni,

    Thank you for entering the Merly challenge. What a fab crafting space, love it, your layout is fabulous, love the touches of pink in the photo's picked up perfectly by the pink stars and words on the layout.

    Chrissy xXx

    ReplyDelete